Lawrenceburg Fall Music Fest - Presented by Civista Bank
“Getting Back to Basics”
September 24th & 25th
FREE EVENT, No Coolers!
Food trucks on-site in addition to downtown restaurant dining.
Friday, September 24 (Rock Night)
5pm – 11pm BEER GARDEN OPEN
- 6:00pm – The Indiana Mug Bugs
- 7:00pm – Mayor’s Welcome
- 7:25pm – Wanted DOA – Bon Jovi Tribute
- 9:00pm – The Atomic Punks – Early Van Halen Tribute
Saturday, September 25 (Country Night)
9am – 12pm Car Show Registration at City Hall
1pm – 11pm BEER GARDEN OPEN
- 2:00pm – Mayor’s Welcome and Highlights
- 2:30pm – PG Gentrup, Veterans Recognition
- 3:30pm – Car Show Awards at City Hall
- 5:00pm – Wade and Murphy Band
- 6:00pm – Amy Sailor Band
- 7:00pm – Mayor’s Welcome and Citizen of the Year
- 7:25pm – Ultimate Aldean Experience – Jason Aldean Tribute
- 9:00pm – PARMALEE
Food trucks on-site in additional to downtown destination dining.
No Carry-in Alcohol, No Coolers, No Pets
City of Lawrenceburg supports our Clean, Safe & Healthy with Masks Up Campaigns for great events.
Don’t miss the concert event of the season at the Lawrenceburg Civic Park! Sponsored by CIVISTA BANK
Discover Lawrenceburg – A City on the Rise at www.ThinkLawrenceburg.com